Most of my life, I never liked ANYTHING lavender-scented. In fact, I disliked it. I was honestly a little disappointed that it came in my STARTER KIT. “I’m never going to use this,” I thought to myself and I actually didn’t for awhile.
However, on our Facebook group, all the gals kept talking about how wonderful it was, how many uses it had, etc! Time to give it a try myself. So, I popped it into the diffuser with another oil (Stress Away, maybe) and lo and behold, it really wasn’t that bad! In fact, I kind of liked it!
And the rest, as they say, is history. I learned that when Lavender is the real deal and not a synthetic fragrance, it actually smells really good and does some pretty awesome things! Lavender isn’t called the “Swiss Army knife” of essential oils for no reason!
- has a calming and comforting scent
- encourages healthy hair growth
- promotes relaxation
- has skin-supporting properties
- main ingredient in DIY EYELASH SERUM
- great for linen sprays, bath salts, and lotions
- provides seasonal support when combined with lemon & PEPPERMINT