It is a rarity if I do not stay up too late. Even if I’m dead tired throughout the day, come night time, I’m usually not! So I don’t do well at getting to bed when I should in order to give my body the rest that it needs.
But, there are lots of reasons why I need to make restorative sleep a priority:
- reduces stress
- lowers your risk of health problems (think diabetes and heart disease)
- helps with memory
- helps you maintain a healthy weight
- better mood
- stronger immune system
And these are just a FEW examples of why getting yourself to bed a little earlier is always going to be a good choice!
I addition to maintaining a consistent bedtime schedule, there are actually lots of essential oils that can help to promote a good night’s sleep! Pop them in your diffuser or apply them topically to your chest, bottoms of your feet, etc.
- LAVENDER + STRESS AWAY (PREMIUM STARTER KIT oils)
- LAVENDER + Cedarwood
- Dream Catcher
- Peace & Calming (original or II)
- Frank + Stress Away + Tangerine + Cedarwood + Lavender (made this into a roll on)
- IMMUPRO (a supplement)