It’s probably no secret by now that Disneyland is my happy place! My husband and I have had the opportunity to visit for the past 3 years, and each trip just gets better and better! I’ve learned more about the parks, getting on rides efficiently, and just having a FUN time.
Of course, one of the most important parts of having fun is feeling good! Between traveling (we fly), tons of walking, early mornings, late nights, junk food, and well, just being on vacation, it can be a lot on our bodies. But it’s worth it and so much fun!
The title of the post gives it away, but one of my favorite tools for making sure that we feel our best on vacation are oils – plus various oily products. And guess what? We made it to Disneyland and back (7 days total) COMPLETELY above the wellness line. Love it! Here’s a quick list of what I used extensively on this trip!
- Ningxia Red – This drink is packed with superfoods and oils to support overall wellness. It’s also loaded with antioxidants. Its benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body health. I take individual packets so that it’s easy to pack in my luggage!
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier – This is a MUST HAVE because of all those dirty rides followed by all the yummy Disneyland treats I always want to eat!
- Stress Away – This is an oil that I keep in a little roller bottle. It’s one of my favorite scents (lime + vanilla + other things), so I like to wear it as a perfume in addition to taking advantage of the relaxation it promotes, especially on plane rides! (full post here)
- Peppermint – It can get HOT in southern California, so I was grateful that I had this one on hand. A quick swipe of it across your arms and the back of your neck is a great way to provide a cooling sensation! (full post here)
- Valor – This was a LIFESAVER this trip! Between walking 10 – 12 miles per day and riding all the rides, my body was so tired each night. Conveniently, Valor is called a “chiropractor” in a bottle! I applied it to my upper and lower back each night before bed, and always woke up feeling ready to tackle another day!
- Thieves – Everybody loves Thieves. It’s one of the top oils for immune system support, and I wanted all I could get! I also put this one in a roller bottle and applied it to the bottoms of my feet before bed each night.
- Tranquil – This has become one of my FAVORITE oils. The smell is just heavenly and it’s a great oil to wind down with before bed, especially when that bed is in a strange hotel room! (full post here)
I thought this was such a fun example of just how useful and versatile these oils are! I had all kinds of awesome support from just a few different ones, and my husband and I both came back from our trip feeling great!
Everyone can use some tranquility in their lives, and I can’t think of a better place to start! Hop over to ESSENTIAL OILS 101 to learn more about the incredible benefits that these can provide!